How We Can Help
Personal Injury Attorneys Winning Cases Since 1978, Serving Clients in Franklin County, Jefferson County, and Southern Illinois
If you’ve been injured, you may have contemplated the possibility of hiring a personal injury attorney to represent you. The question is: How do you choose a lawyer? Our firm is unique. With deep-rooted ties to our community, we serve injury victims with conviction and dedication. Every member of our legal team believes personally in the importance of the work we do. This makes us better able to serve you as a firm. If you’ve been injured in Southern Illinois, the Drew Law Group is your advocate.
We’re Different Than Other Southern Illinois Law Firms. Here’s Why.
- Our team is different from our competitors for several reasons:
- We work with you one on one. From the minute you walk through our doors, you know who is working on your case from beginning to end. You have your attorney’s attentiveness and focus.
- We give your case the care and attention it deserves. Other firms emphasize volume; we emphasize results. Our clients get to experience the difference—and we believe it makes a difference in our ability to win their cases, too.
- We are a community law firm. Our team has strong ties in our Southern Illinois community. We have worked and lived in the area for so many years, we understand the legal system and the concerns our clients are facing.
- We have experience. The Drew Law Group has been serving clients in Southern Illinois since 1978. Almost 40 years of legal experience? That makes a difference. More than anything else a law firm can offer, experience changes the game, benefits clients, and leads to results.
Contact the Drew Law Group Today at (618) 219-8833
The sooner you get in touch with a personal injury attorney from our team at the Drew Law Group, the sooner we can begin working on the case, and the better your chances of a successful result. Our lawyers are ready to serve you. We take cases from clients throughout Southern Illinois, including personal injury cases, civil litigation cases, family law cases, and criminal cases.
Call us now at (618) 219-8833 for a consultation. We look forward to serving you.